1. The 1/4 inch mark on my machine is a generous one
2. I found out how to mark it correctly and make a perfect scant 1/4 inch.
3. Even if your squares aren't perfect ...square them up and dont worry about them being slightly small than the pattern says. It will workout and be beautiful to the person receiving it.
4. I love making quilts and am addicted!
5. I need a third job to pay for this new hobby or some fabric donations would be great! ; ' )
I used "Best Wishes" by Henry Glass Fabrics and Kona Cotton solid in Eggshell. The pattern is Royal Squares by Quilts By Emily available at Craftsy.com
Now to add batting, a back and some quilting!
Linking up to: