Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My life right now....


Consist of taking care of two awesome grandchildren on top of our daily crazy life.  I am loving it.  Every wonderful, and trying moment of it. And while they are visiting, we are trying to make as many memories as possible.  


There has been crazy amounts of playtime:




We are growing green onions from our scraps:





We visited the Stingray Reef in Kemah:





Uncle Michael, Hannah and Dalton 


And went to Galveston to play at the beach and ride the ferry







And I just have to add that I love, love, love this photo that my daughter, Kaylyn, took of the two of them sitting by the creek



I think this would make an awesome art quilt, except I don't make art quilts.  Maybe someone out there would make a grandmother something so special??? LOL

So as you can see not much sewing or quilting getting done around here lately, but I do have two more pictures for you.  My daughter finally asked me to show her how to quilt.  My grandson had to join her, and yes she is working on her own quilt, LOL:


And I did finish up a pillowcase dress for my granddaughter


So I guess that gives me some progress and a finish for this week so far.  Yeah!

Hope your days are filled with so much love and awesomeness!


Linking up to:






3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I really enjoyed seeing you all having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful grandchildren---they are truly the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, we are really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete